Golden Triangle Tour
More Itinerary Duration : 9 Nights / 10 Days
Destinations : Delhi – Chandigarh - Amritsar - Agra - Jaipur - Delhi
Day 1 : 16 July: Delhi
Airport Pick up – Then proceed to Hotel For Fresh up, After That Vsit Akshardham Darshan ,o/n stay at Hotel.
Day 2 : 17 July : Delhi – Chandigarh (275 km 4 Hour Drive)
After Breakfast Proceed to Chandigarh, Reach at Hotel. Check in at Hotel, Then Sightseeing Of Rock Garden, Rose Garden, Sukhana Lake. O/n stay at Hotel.
BOOK YOUR TOUR
Day 3 : 18 July : Chandigarh – Amritsar (200 km 3 Hour Drive)
After breakfast, proceed to Amritsar, on arrival visit to Golden Temple (The Sikh shrine) and Jallianwala Bagh, which is an important monument dedicated to hundreds of martyrs of a massacre in the year 1919. Later check-in at hotel. In the evening, visit Wagah Border, it’s an interesting experience, especially at sunset while Retreat takes place when Indian & Pakistani border troops put up a coordinated and spectacular display, comparing favorably with London's changing of the Guard, later check-in at hotel, overnight stay at hotel
Day 4 : 19 July : Amritsar – Delhi (450 km aprox 8 Hours )
After Breakfast Proceed to Delhi , reach Delhi at Evening 7- 8 Pm , O/n stay at Hotel & relax at Hotel.
Day 5 : 20 July : Delhi Local sightseeing (Sunday Best Day for Night market at karol bagh )
After Breakfast Proceed to Visit Delhi Local sightseeing, Qutab Minar , Lotus Temple , India Gate , Raj ghat , Rastrpati Bhavan , Birla Temple , o/n stay at Hotel .
Day 6 : 21 July : Delhi – Agra: via Mathura – Virandvan (200 km)
After Breakfast Proceed to visit Mathura: Krishna Janam Bhumi , Virandavan , Temples , ashrams . O/n stay at Agra Hotel.
Day 7 : 22 July : Agra – Fatehpur Sikri – Jaipur (234 km 4Hours drive)
After Breakfast proceed to Visit Tajmahal: Symbol of Love, Redfort , on rute Fathpur sikri , o/n stay at Jaipur Hotel .
Day 8 : 23 July : Jaipur Full day Excursion
After Breakfast in the morning an excursion to Amber Fort. Elephant ride ascent to the fort. Visit the various palaces within the fort premises.The City Palace houses the Chandra Mahal,Hawa Mahl , Jal Mahal Shri Govind Dev Temple and the City Palace Museum.The largest and the best preserved of the five observatories built by Jai Singh II is in Jaipur. This observatory consisting of outsized astronomical instruments is still in use. Evening is free Relax at Hotel, or enjoys local Market
Day 9 : 24 July : Jaipur – Delhi (260 Km 7 Hours Drive )
After Breakfast Proceed to Delhi, Reach Hotel & Enjoy Market o/n stay at Hotel.
Day 10 : 25 July : Drop at Station
- Accommodations in double Room at above mentioned hotels or similar category.
- One extra Bed Provided
- Meals: Daily Breakfast
- Breakfast & Dinner at Chandigarh Hotel.
- Private airport/hotel transfers by air-conditioned Vehicle (Except hilly area).
- Private air-conditioned Vehicle for land travel (Except hilly area).
- Exclusive services of resident representatives at all transfers.
- All interstate taxes, gasoline, parking, toll taxes and driver’s allowances.
- All luxury taxes and value added taxes.
- Applicable Government Service Taxes.
- Any airfares or train fare
- Any monument fee, Tips, Adventure Activity ,pony ,Horse , elephant etc & gratitude to drivers & bellboys.
- Any beverages (hard & soft)/Table Drinks, laundry, telephone calls, travel or any kind of insurance etc.
BOOK YOUR TOUR