Golden Triangle with Pushkar
More Itinerary Duration : 8 Nights / 9 Days
Destinations : Delhi - Agra - Jaipur - Pushkar - Neemrana
Day 1 : Arrival at Delhi
Upon arrival at Delhi, our representative will greet and transfer you to the hotel. Freshen up and relax for comforting overnight stay at the hotel.BOOK YOUR TOUR
In case, you arrive Delhi in morning or before afternoon, we can also arrange a half-day tour of the city for driving past the Rashtrapati Bhawan (President House), Parliament House and Raj Ghat. On the next day, you can visit monuments like Red Fort, Jama Masjid and many more
Day 2 : Delhi
Take breakfast at the hotel and proceed for the city tour of Delhi. This includes a visit to the Red Fort, Humayun's Tomb, the Qutub Minar, and a drive past the imposing India Gate, Parliament House, the President's House, Lotus Temple. Our representative will also guide you through the ticketing process as well as the history and significance associated with these sites. A rickshaw ride in the bustling bazaars at Chandni Chowk, tour to Khari Baoli spice market. Return to your hotel in the evening and stay overnight in your hotel.
- Red Fort, Qutab Minar, Humayun’s Tomb, Jama Masjid
- Lotus Temple, Akshardham Temple
*Akshardham Temple, Lotus Temple and Red Fort are closed on Mondays.*
Day 3 : Delhi - Agra (231 km - 4 to 5 hours)
Take breakfast at the hotel and drive to Agra in Uttar Pradesh. On arrival in Agra, our representative will transfer you to the hotel. After that, you will do the sightseeing in Agra for Agra Fort, Itmad-ud-Daulah's Tomb (Baby Taj) and Taj Mahal. Return to your hotel in the evening and stay overnight.
- Agra Fort – The Red Fort of Agra which is famous for its beautiful palaces, and the Jasmine Tower where the Mughal emperor Shahjahan was confined as a prisoner for the last 8 years of his life.
- Itmad-ud-Daulah's Tomb (Baby Taj)
- Taj Mahal – Visit the world famous Taj Mahal (one of the Seven Wonders of the world) in evening and see the sun-set over this white marble mausoleum.
- vening is free for independent activities, you can utilize this time for shopping the famous Agra marble handicrafts as well as rugs and carpets that are available in abundance.
*Taj Mahal is closed on Fridays.*
Day 4 : Agra - Jaipur ( 235 Km - 4 to 5 hours )
If interested on this day, you can visit Taj Mahal during the sunrise. After taking breakfast at the hotel and drive to Jaipur. En route, visiting Fatehpur Sikri, the deserted capital of the Mughal emperor Akbar. On arrival in Jaipur, our representative will transfer you to the hotel for comfortable overnight stay.
- Dinner at Choki Dhani in Jaipur- Where you can enjoy traditional Rajasthani food.
Day 5 : Jaipur
Take breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy sightseeing at Jaipur, the largest and capital city of Rajasthan state. Jaipur is famously also known as the Pink City of India. See the famous attractions of the city and return to the hotel for comforting overnight stay.
- Amber Fort- Enjoy an elephant ride on your ascent to Amber Fort and behold panoramic views of the city along the way.
- Drive past the Hawa Mahal - The Palace of Winds
- Albert Hall museum situated in Ram Niwas Garden
- Jal Mahal- palace located in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake
- City Palace- This huge palace complex comprises of some fine structures, courtyards, beautiful gardens and buildings, occupies one seventh of the pink city. A lot of additions inside the palace complex were made by members of the royal family during subsequent years.
- In evening, you can also do shopping in this beautiful city, which is famous for gemstone jewelry, pots as well as great traditional outfits.
Day 6 : Jaipur- Pushkar ( 143 km, 2 to 3 hrs)
After your breakfast at the hotel, you will leave for Pushkar. On arrival at Pushkar, our representative will transfer you to the hotel for relaxed overnight stay.
Day 7 : Pushkar
After your breakfast at the hotel, you will proceed for tour of Pushkar, which is considered to be a religious place and so you will be taken to visit various religious places like Pushkar Lake, Aptaeshwar Temple, Brahma's Temple, Savitri Temple, Varaha Temple, etc. Return to the hotel and have a relaxed night at Pushkar hotel.
Day 8 : Pushkar - Neemrana (285 km, 4 to 5 hrs)
In the early morning after your breakfast at the hotel, you will leave for Neemrana. On arrival in Neemraana, our representative will transfer you to the hotel. After that you can take the pleasure of visiting attractions like Vinay Vilas Mahal, Bala Quila, Sariska National Park and Siiserh Lake. Return to the hotel for comforting overnight stay.
Day 9 : Neemrana- Delhi (129 km, 2 to 3 hrs)
After your breakfast at the hotel, you will leave for Delhi and on arrival you will be transferred to the international airport for your onward journey.
Please note- The above itinerary is a suggested one. We can do customization in Golden Triangle with Pushkar package to make an itinerary as per your comfort, special interest and requirement which can be adding new places to visit or changing the sequence of whole package.
BOOK YOUR TOUR