Golden Triangle With Varanasi
More Itinerary Duration : 8 Nights / 9 Days
Destinations : Delhi - Jaipur - Agra - Varanasi
Day 1 : Arrival at Delhi
Upon arrival at Delhi, our representative will greet and transfer you to the hotel. Freshen up and relax for comforting overnight stay at the hotel.
Note : In case, you arrive Delhi in morning or before afternoon, we can also arrange a half-day tour of the city for driving past the Rashtrapati Bhawan (President House), Parliament House and Raj Ghat. On the next day, you can visit monuments like Red Fort, Jama Masjid and many more. BOOK YOUR TOUR
Day 2 : Delhi
Take breakfast at the hotel and proceed for the city tour of Delhi. This includes a visit to the Red Fort, Humayun's Tomb, the Qutub Minar, India Gate, Parliament House, the President's House, Lotus Temple. Our representative will also guide you through the ticketing process as well as the history and significance associated with these sites. A rickshaw ride in the bustling bazaars at Chandni Chowk, tour to Khari Baoli spice market. Return to your hotel in the evening and stay overnight in your hotel.
- Red Fort, Qutab Minar, Humayun’s Tomb, Jama Masjid
- Lotus Temple, Akshardham Temple
Akshardham Temple, Lotus Temple and Red Fort are closed on Mondays
Day 3 : Delhi - Jaipur (Jaipur (274 Km, 5 to 6 hrs)
Take breakfast at the hotel and drive to Jaipur. On arrival at Jaipur our representative will transfer you to the hotel for comforting overnight stay.
- Dinner at Choki Dhani in Jaipur- Where you can enjoy traditional Rajasthani food.
Day 4 : Jaipur - Agra (236 Km, 4 to 5 hrs)
Take breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy sightseeing at Jaipur, the largest and capital city of Rajasthan state. Jaipur is famously also known as the Pink City of India. See the famous attractions of the city and in evening travel to Agra. Check- in at the hotel for overnight stay.
- Drive past the Hawa Mahal - The Palace of Winds
- Albert Hall museum situated in Ram Niwas Garden
- Jal Mahal- palace located in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake
- City Palace- This huge palace complex comprises of some fine structures, courtyards, beautiful gardens and buildings, occupies one seventh of the pink city. A lot of additions inside the palace complex were made by members of the royal family during subsequent years.
Day 5 : Jaipur - Agra (236 Km, 4 to 5 hrs)
After breakfast in the hotel, leave for Agra. On the way, visit Fathepur Sikri. On arrival at Agra, our representative will transfer you to the hotel for overnight stay
BOOK YOUR TOUR
Day 6 : Agra - Varanasi (By overnight train)
Visit Taj Mahal during the sunrise. Take breakfast at the hotel and proceed for the city tour of Agra and you will do the sightseeing in Agra for Agra Fort, and Itmad-ud-Daula's Tomb (Baby Taj). By evening, board the train to Varanasi. Overnight on train.
- Taj Mahal – Visit the world famous Taj Mahal (one of the Seven Wonders of the world) during sunrise.
- Agra Fort – The Red Fort of Agra which is famous for its beautiful palaces, and the Jasmine Tower where the Mughal emperor Shahjahan was confined as a prisoner for the last 8 years of his life.
- Itmad-ud-Daulah's Tomb (Baby Taj)
Taj Mahal is closed on Fridays.
Day 7 : Varanasi
Upon arrival at Varanasi, our representative will transfer you to the hotel. This afternoon, you will visit Bharat Mata Temple, Durga Temple, Tulsi Manas Mandir, Banaras Hindu University, Kashi Vishwanath Temple and others. See the famous attractions of the city and return to the hotel for comforting overnight stay.
Day 8 : Varanasi
Early morning leave for a boat excursion on River Ganges to see the bathing ghats and cremation site. This afternoon, you will also visit Sarnath. Take a glimpse of the ruins, the famous Stupa, Buddhist Temple and the museum. Return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 9 : Varanasi - Delhi ( By flight)
Reach the Airport to board flight to Delhi for your onward flight back home.
Please note- The above itinerary is a suggested one. We can do customization in Golden Triangle with Varanasi package to make an itinerary as per your comfort, special interest and requirement which can be adding new places to visit or changing the sequence of whole package.
BOOK YOUR TOUR