Golden Triangle with Ranthambore
Duration : 7 Nights / 8 Days
Destinations : Delhi - Agra - Ranthambore - Jaipur
Day 1 : Arrival at Delhi
Upon arrival at Delhi, our representative will greet and transfer you to the hotel. Freshen up and relax for comforting overnight stay at the hotel.
Note : In case, you arrive Delhi in morning or before afternoon, we can also arrange a half-day tour of the city for driving past the Rashtrapati Bhawan (President House), Parliament House and Raj Ghat. On the next day, you can visit monuments like Red Fort, Jama Masjid and many more.
Day 2 : Delhi
Take breakfast at the hotel and proceed for the city tour of Delhi. This includes a visit to the Red Fort, Humayun's Tomb, the Qutub Minar, and a drive past the imposing India Gate, Parliament House, the President's House, Lotus Temple. Our representative will also guide you through the ticketing process as well as the history and significance associated with these sites. A rickshaw ride in the bustling bazaars at Chandni Chowk, tour to Khari Baoli spice market. Return to your hotel in the evening and stay overnight in your hotel.
• Red Fort, Qutab Minar, Humayun’s Tomb, Jama Masjid
• Lotus Temple, Akshardham Temple
Note : *Akshardham Temple, Lotus Temple and Red Fort are closed on Mondays.
Triangle with Ranthambore
Day 3 : Delhi - Agra (231 km - 4 to 5 hours)
Take breakfast at the hotel and drive to Agra in Uttar Pradesh. On arrival in Agra, our representative will transfer you to the hotel. After that, you will do the sightseeing in Agra for Agra Fort, Itmad-ud-Daulah's Tomb (Baby Taj) and Taj Mahal. Return to your hotel in the evening and stay overnight.
- Agra Fort – The Red Fort of Agra which is famous for its beautiful palaces, and the Jasmine Tower where the Mughal emperor Shahjahan was confined as a prisoner for the last 8 years of his life.
- Itmad-ud-Daulah's Tomb (Baby Taj)
- Taj Mahal – Visit the world famous Taj Mahal (one of the Seven Wonders of the world) in evening and see the sun-set over this white marble mausoleum.
- Evening is free for independent activities, you can utilize this time for shopping the famous Agra marble handicrafts as well as rugs and carpets that are available in abundance.
Day 4 : Agra - Ranthambore (257 Km, 4 to 5 hrs)
After breakfast at the hotel and drive to Ranthambore, where you can check into a forest lodge, on the outskirts of the Ranthambore National Park. After lunch, enjoy an exhilarating jungle safari inside the wildlife sanctuary and have fun spotting wild animals and exotic birds. Return to your hotel and stay overnight.
Note : Usually, Ranthambore National Park remains close in Monsoon season (1st July to 30th September)
Day 5 : Ranthambore
After breakfast at the hotel and enjoy morning Safari to see the tigers, other wildlife and the natural beauty of the reserve. Few attractions of Ranthambhore you will be taken to are Jogi Mahal, Ranthambhore Fort, Surwal Lake, Rathambhore National Park, etc. Return back to the hotel and have a pleasant night stay at the hotel.
Day 6 : Ranthambore- Jaipur ( 145 km, 3 to 4 hrs)
After taking breakfast at the hotel and drive to Jaipur. The next destination to explore is Jaipur once you are done with your morning breakfast. On arrival in Jaipur, our representative will transfer you to the hotel for comfortable overnight stay.
• Dinner at Choki Dhani in Jaipur- Where you can enjoy traditional Rajasthani food.
Day 7 : Jaipur
Take breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy sightseeing at Jaipur, the largest and capital city of Rajasthan state. Jaipur is famously also known as the Pink City of India. See the famous attractions of the city and return to the hotel for comforting overnight stay.
- Amber Fort- Enjoy an elephant ride on your ascent to Amber Fort and behold panoramic views of the city along the way.
- Drive past the Hawa Mahal - The Palace of Winds
- Albert Hall museum situated in Ram Niwas Garden
- Jal Mahal- palace located in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake
- City Palace- This huge palace complex comprises of some fine structures, courtyards, beautiful gardens and buildings, occupies one seventh of the pink city. A lot of additions inside the palace complex were made by members of the royal family during subsequent years.
- In evening, you can also do shopping in this beautiful city, which is famous for gemstone jewelry, pots as well as great traditional outfits.
Day 8 : Jaipur- Delhi
In the morning have your breakfast and then you will be transferred to Delhi. After you reach you will be taken to international airport for departure