WELCOME TO " Go PLANET TOURS INDIA (P) LTD
Thank you for choosing us and become a member of The PLANET TOURS & EVENTS – "PLANET TRAVEL CARD".
This document contains a summary of the key provisions affecting individual members. This summary is only a guide. The definitive statement is in the registered rules of In addition the document contains some further terms and conditions which you must agree to as a condition of membership. These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. English law applies to our relationship with you.
PLANET TRAVEL CARD BENEFITS :-
- Our Member will receive SPECIAL GIFT from our company side on their date of anniversary for next 3 YEARS at his own place.
- Rs. 5,000 /- cash back discount on next tour booked by our company for his or his family members only, and further 2,500 /- discount on every next tour by our company.
- Earning Points as Well as Earning Benefits as our member give our reference to his friend or any other person other than his family member ,then reward are as follows:-
|Reference Total Tour Amount / per Couple
||Total reward amount earn from reference
|Above Rs. 20,000 /- couple
||Rs 500 /-
|Above Rs. 40,000 /- couple
||Rs. 1,000 /-
|Above Rs. 60,000 /- couple
||Rs. 2,000 /-
|Above Rs. 80,000 /- couple
||Rs. 4,000 /-
|Above Rs. 1,00,000 /- couple
||Rs. 8,000 /-
Term & Conditions :-
- This reward only be applicable if our member call us and tell his Membership Unique No. and referred friend or person name in advanced before tour booked ,if after tour booked and than any member claim for reward that will not acceptable or rewarded.
- This Unique No. is not be transferable / forwarding without any company authorised notice .
- Rs. 5,000 /- cash back discount is only applicable if tour is above 50,000 /- per couple. For 1st tour after getting membership card , and further Rs. 2,500 /- on every next tour after 1st tour .
- Gift amount and gift is only decided by company ,any individual may not permitted to suggest or say anything about gift or gift amount .
Term & Conditions :-
- Any Individuals who booked tour of above Rs.50,000/couple are automatically be our Member or buy our membership card by paying card fee.
- We reserve the right not to enrol individuals with resident addresses in certain countries and/or regions or restrict transfers and changes of registered address. Such countries and/or regions are subject to change however reasonable advance notice will be given in circumstances where the removal of a country and/or region will affect the Membership of existing Members.
- Membership is not open to companies, partnerships, unincorporated associations or similar entities.
- Membership is offered at our discretion and we may refuse Membership to any applicant.
- To apply for Membership an individual have to buy our tour package above 50,000/couple , through Our company Planet Tours & Events or can become our member by paying Rs.2,000 /- membership Fee..
- Multiple Membership is not permitted and each Member must maintain only one account. In the case of duplication of Membership, all Memberships (other than the first Membership approved by us) will be cancelled. Any duplicate Benefits will be cancelled.
Termination of Membership
- Applicants accepted as Members will be given a Membership number and may be provided with a Card earning a set level of amount.
- Only the Member named on the Card may use it or quote the Membership number. Cards are not transferable in any circumstances.
- The Card is not a Debit / Credit card. It remains our property and must be returned or destroyed as requested by us. You agree to present your Card if requested to do so in relation to the collection of Points or use of Rewards.
- Members should add their Membership Number to all bookings at the time of booking,
- Risk (for example, theft or unauthorised or fraudulent redemption) associated with Points passes to the Member as soon as Points are recorded on the Member's account, or otherwise awarded to the Member. We may cancel any bookings or Rewards we reasonably believe to be unauthorised or fraudulent. We are not liable for unauthorised or fraudulent redemptions arising due to the actions of the Member or the failure by the Member to adhere to these Terms and Conditions. You are the holder of Points and are responsible for their security. We are the owner of all Points and they remain our property at all times. To reduce the risk of someone else spending Points in your account, treat your account number like a credit-card number.
- It is your responsibility to keep secure any information that might identify you and allow access to your Membership. Unfortunately, you cannot hold us responsible if a person is able to spend Points in your account as a result of you not taking appropriate care of your Membership details. If you lose or accidentally reveal your Membership Number or password details or lose your Membership Card, you should contact us immediately.
- We reserve the right to audit a Member's account and records without notice to the Member to check for compliance with these Terms and Conditions, any Partner's terms and conditions and any other applicable rules, regulations or terms and conditions.
Termination of the Scheme:
- Membership will terminate automatically in the event of the expiry of all Points in accordance with Section C.5.1 when a Member has not earned or redeemed or purchased for 36 consecutive months; or
- Upon the death of a Member, Points accumulated but unused at the time of death shall be cancelled together with Membership of the Scheme; or
- If we reasonably believe that you have committed an act of Fraud or Misconduct against us or any Partner. The Member shall be liable to us and/or any Partners for the full price of any travel undertaken on Reward tickets, wholly or partly as a result of such Fraud and/or Misconduct, in accordance with the published fare/price applicable to such travel together with any reasonable costs, including legal fees, incurred by us.
- Members may terminate their Membership by contacting us stating that they no longer wish to be a Member and (if applicable) enclosing their Card cut in half. Any such termination will result in a loss of all Points and does not relieve the Member of any continuing obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
- In the case of Fraud and/or Misconduct, we may cancel all accrued and accruing Points of the Member and any Rewards.
- In the event of the termination of Membership the Card (if applicable) must be returned to us. Furthermore an individual may be required to return any co-branded cards provided by a Partner to the card issuer. In the event an individual continues to hold a co-branded card they will not be entitled to receive any Points.
Changes to the Scheme:
- We may terminate a Member's right to earn or redeem Points or terminate the Scheme.
- We will give reasonable notice of such termination of the Scheme or a Member's right to earn or redeem Points issued by us.
- We can change the Scheme, the Points, the Partners and the Rewards we provide.. We will give you reasonable notice but this could depend on the nature of the change and the notice that we may receive from our Partners.
- Examples of the action, which we might take under Section B.8.1, include modifying or withdrawing the right to earn Points or amending the number of Points required to purchase a particular Reward.
- Members shall be deemed to have agreed to any modifications, withdrawal, amendment or addition to Rewards or the Scheme pursuant to Section B.8.1 and B.8.4 if, after we have notified you of the changes, you continue to participate in the Scheme. Members who do not wish to accept changes to the Scheme may terminate their Membership in the manner described in Section B.6.2.
- We may, at any time, amend the time limit on how long you have to spend any Points. We will give you reasonable notice.
- We have the right to change these Terms and Conditions. We will always give you reasonable notice. Please refer to the Website for the latest copy of these Terms and Conditions.